High Co SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
High Co SA Announces Details of FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Acquisition of Equity Stake in Integral Shopper; Creation Subsidiary in Russia
High Co SA announced that a dividend of EUR0.15 per share for fiscal year 2012 will be proposed at its Annual General Meeting on June 17, 2013, with scheduled payment on June 26, 2013 (ex-dividend date of June 21, 2013). The Company also announced that in the first quarter of fiscal year 2013 it bought a 30% stake in Integral Shopper in the United Arab Emirates and set up a subsidiary in Russia to sell in-store media.
Latest Developments for High Co SA
- High Co SA Issues FY 2013 PBIT Guidance; Acquires Promoland; High Co SA's POS Media Sets Up Russian Subsidiary
- High Co SA Issues H1 2013 PBIT Guidance
- High Co SA Appoints Mr. Richard Caillat as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- High Co SA Issues FY 2013 CAPEX Guidance and Forecasts FY 2013 Total Dividend
Latest Key Developments in Advertising
- China Outdoor Media Group Ltd announces appointment of chairman and change of financial year end date
- RAM Active Media PLC files to appoint an administrator and negotiate creditors voluntary agreement
- Aufeminin Com SA launches taofeminino.com.br in Brazil
- MACROMILL INC cancels mid-year and full-year dividend forecasts for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this