Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Kisan Ratilal Choksey Shares and Securities Private Limited
$46.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Hindustan Unilever Ltd Announces Investment In M/s. Aquagel Chemicals Private Limited


Thursday, 4 Apr 2013 08:15am EDT 

Hindustan Unilever Ltd announced that the Company has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement with the promoters of M/s. Aquagel Chemicals Private Limited (ACPL) for acquisition of 74% of the equity share capital of ACPL. The Company was earlier holding an investment to the extent of 26% of the equity share capital of ACPL. Consequent to the acquisition of remaining 74% of the equity share capital, ACPL has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever Ltd with effect from April 01, 2013. 

Company Quote

737.55
-12.95 -1.73%
6:23am EDT