Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Hms Bergbau AG Establishes New Company with FCC - Franke Coal & Coke Trading GmbH for Joint Expansion of Market Shares in European Coal Trading Sector


Thursday, 26 Sep 2013 09:10am EDT 

Hms Bergbau AG announced that it has entered into cooperation with FCC - Franke Coal & Coke Trading GmbH. In the context of this cooperation, HMS Bergbau AG acquired 51% of the shares in a Franke family company. The remaining 49% of the shares are held by the Franke family. The company will operate in the future under the name HMS Coal & Coke Trading GmbH. The objective of the cooperation is the joint expansion of market shares in the European coal trading sector. Each party will provide one managing director. HMS Bergbau AG will contribute its many years of experience on the German coal market and various options for financing coal trading transactions, while the team at FCC Franke will provide its developed network of contacts and businesses in the European coal market as well as diverse new business ideas. The contract parties have agreed not to disclose any further contractual information. 

Company Quote

9.348
-0.451 -4.60%
11:36am EST