AFP Horizonte SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AFP Integra SA’s Board Approves Reorganization Process And Transfer Of 50% Stake Of AFP Horizonte SA Equally To AFP Integra SA And Profuturo AFP
AFP Integra SA announced that on May 15, 2013 its Board of Directors approved a reorganization process and transfer of a 50% stake of AFP Horizonte SA to the Company, as well as transfer of a 50% stake of AFP Horizonte SA to Profuturo AFP. The operation is subject to approvals of the Boards of Directors of AFP Horizonte SA and Profuturo AFP, as well as the regulatory body, la Superintendencia de Banca, Seguros y AFP’s (SBS).
Latest Developments for AFP Horizonte SA
- Profuturo AFP’s Board Approves Transfer Of 50% Stake Of AFP Horizonte SA Equally To AFP Integra SA And Profuturo AFP
- AFP Horizonte SA’s Board Approves Reorganization Process And Transfer Of 50% Stake Of AFP Horizonte SA Equally To AFP Integra SA And Profuturo AFP
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. Announces Further Information About the Transfer of AFP Horizonte, S.A. Share Capital to AFP Integra, S.A. and Profuturo AFP, S.A.
- AFP Horizonte SA Appoints Carlos Gonzalez Taboada As Chairman
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Oriental Explorer Holdings Ltd announces open offer of 900,000,000 offer shares
- The Income and Growth VCT PLC announces realization of investment in Alaric Systems Limited
- Oak Capital Corp to sell stake in subsidiary
- Matrix Asset Management Inc applies for voluntary delisting from TSX and is seeking alternative listing arrangements
- Share this
- Digg this