NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Egyptian Financial Group Hermes Holding Co SAE and Qatar Islamic Bank SAQ Subsidiary QInvest LLC Confirm Expiration of Joint Venture Agreement
Qatar Islamic Bank SAQ Subsidiary QInvest LLC announced the expiration of joint venture agreement with Egyptian Financial Group Hermes Holding Co SAE due to not receiving the necessary regulatory approvals from Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA).
Latest Developments for Egyptian Financial Group Hermes Holding Co SAE
- EFG Hermes Holding SAE Approves Strategic Alliance With Qatar Islamic Bank SAQ Subsidiary; To Divest Several Subsidiaries; To Change Name
- EFG Hermes Holding SAE Taking Legal Action to Protect Firm and Shareholders
- Planet IB Limited Interested to Place Tender Offer to Acquire 100% of EFG Hermes Holding SAE
- EFG Hermes Holding SAE Enters into Definitive Strategic Partnership Agreement with QInvest to Create Investment Banking Unit
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Moody's lowers Banca Carige SpA's long-term rating; negative outlook
- Moody's affirms Sberbank Rossii OAO's ratings, outlook stable
- National Bank of Greece SA announces highest bidder for Astir Palace Vouliagmeni SA
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC reaches settlement with US authorities regarding OFAC compliance
- Share this
- Digg this