Hermes International SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Hermes International SCA Confirms FY 2012 Guidance
Hermes International SCA announced that given the sales performance in the first half, the group stands by its target for consolidated revenue growth of 10% over the full year 2012 at constant exchange rates. The underlying operating margin is expected to be between 2010 and the all-time high achieved in 2011.
Latest Developments for Hermes International SCA
- Hermes International SCA Acquires Majority Stake in Joseph Erard-L'AGEFI Quotidien
- Hermes International SCA to Propose FY 2012 Dividend
- Hermes International SCA Raises FY 2012 Operating Margin Guidance and Announces Interim Dividend Payment
- Hermes International SCA Acquires d'Annonay Tannery-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Apparel
- NAIGAI CO LTD amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- NICE CLAUP CO LTD lowers consolidated full-year outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- American Apparel Inc gives FY 2014 EBITDA guidance; revenue guidance below analysts' estimates
- Apparel Holding Corp issues Q4 and FY 2013 guidance
- Share this
- Digg this