Hermes International SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Hermes International SCA to Propose FY 2012 Dividend
Hermes International SCA announced that it has decided to propose the fiscal year 2012 dividend of EUR 0.50 per share. Accordingly, the Company announced that the interim dividend of EUR 1.50 paid on March 1, 2013 will be deducted from the fiscal year 2012 dividend to be approved by the General Meeting. The fiscal year 2011 dividend was EUR 2.00.
Latest Developments for Hermes International SCA
- Hermes International SCA Acquires Majority Stake in Joseph Erard-L'AGEFI Quotidien
- Hermes International SCA Raises FY 2012 Operating Margin Guidance and Announces Interim Dividend Payment
- Hermes International SCA Acquires d'Annonay Tannery-Reuters
- Hermes International SCA Raises FY 2012 Sales Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Apparel
- Namyeung Vivien Corp declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
- NAIGAI CO LTD amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- NICE CLAUP CO LTD lowers consolidated full-year outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- American Apparel Inc gives FY 2014 EBITDA guidance; revenue guidance below analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this