Henry Schein Inc (HSIC.OQ) Key Developments | Reuters.com
Edition:
United States

Henry Schein Inc (HSIC.OQ)

HSIC.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

176.80USD
30 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)

$1.28 (+0.73%)
Prev Close
$175.52
Open
$176.07
Day's High
$176.81
Day's Low
$174.62
Volume
272,400
Avg. Vol
185,679
52-wk High
$180.93
52-wk Low
$126.20

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Milestone Scientific announces distribution agreement with Henry Schein
Wednesday, 29 Jun 2016 09:10am EDT 

Milestone Scientific Inc : Milestone Scientific Inc announces exclusive distribution agreement with Henry Schein Inc .Agreement has minimum purchase orders to maintain exclusivity in third through tenth years, commencing at $2.75 million..  Full Article

Henry Schein Inc affirms FY 2016 EPS guidance
Tuesday, 3 May 2016 07:00am EDT 

Henry Schein Inc:Affirms FY 2016 financial guidance, as follows.Expects FY 2016 adjusted diluted EPS attributable to Henry Schein, Inc. to be $6.55 to $6.65.  Full Article

Henry Schein Inc affirms FY 2016 EPS guidance
Wednesday, 10 Feb 2016 07:01am EST 

Henry Schein Inc:Affirms FY 2016 financial guidance, expects adjusted diluted EPS attributable to Henry Schein, Inc. to be $6.55 to $6.65.  Full Article

Henry Schein, Inc to acquire RxWorks
Tuesday, 12 Jan 2016 07:10am EST 

Henry Schein, Inc:To acquire rxworks.Says financial details and terms of the transaction were not disclosed.Expects the acquisition to be dilutive by less than $0.01 to 2016 earnings per share.Says upon closing, rxworks will become part of Henry schein's global animal health practice solutions business.Deal to be accretive to 2017 earnings per share by approximately $0.01.  Full Article

Henry Schein Announces $400 Million Increase To Share Repurchase Plan
Tuesday, 1 Dec 2015 07:00am EST 

Henry Schein, Inc:Says Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $400 million of shares of the Company's common stock.This program is in addition to the $300 million repurchase program announced in December 2014, which as of today has approximately $25 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.  Full Article

Henry Schein Inc Lowers High end of prior FY 2015 EPS outlook
Wednesday, 4 Nov 2015 06:00am EST 

Henry Schein Inc:For FY 2015 expects adjusted diluted EPS attributable to be $5.90 to $5.96.Says this compares with previous guidance for adjusted diluted EPS attributable of $5.90 to $6.00.FY 2015 EPS of $5.93 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Henry Schein Inc to acquire majority interest in Dental Trey
Monday, 2 Nov 2015 04:15pm EST 

Henry Schein Inc:Announced that it will acquire a 90 percent ownership interest in Dental Trey.Remaining 10 percent interest in Dental Trey will continue to be owned by members of the company's founding family.Henry Schein expects the transaction to close in the fourth quarter of 2015.Henry Schein expects the transaction for the acquisition to be neutral to its 2016 diluted earnings per share and slightly accretive by less than $0.01 thereafter.  Full Article

Henry Schein, Inc To acquire majority interest In Vetstreet
Monday, 2 Nov 2015 07:00am EST 

Henry Schein, Inc:To acquire majority interest in vetstreet.Says expects the acquisition to be neutral to its 2016 diluted earnings per share and $0.01- $0.02 accretive thereafter.Says additional financial details and terms of the transaction were not disclosed.Says upon closing of deal Henry Schein animal health will own 80.1 percent of vetstreet.About 100 members of vetstreet will continue to be led by its current management team.  Full Article

Henry Schein completes majority interest investment in Jorgen Kruuse A/S
Tuesday, 1 Sep 2015 04:15pm EDT 

Henry Schein:Completion of its 85 percent investment in Jorgen Kruuse A/S.  Full Article

Henry Schein Inc reaffirms FY 2015 adjusted diluted EPS
Wednesday, 29 Jul 2015 07:00am EDT 

Henry Schein Inc:Says that it affirms guidance range for FY 2015 adjusted diluted EPS.  Full Article

BRIEF-Milestone Scientific announces distribution agreement with Henry Schein

* Milestone Scientific Inc announces exclusive distribution agreement with Henry Schein Inc