Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Hersha Hospitality Trust Comments On Q4 2013 RevPAR Guidance; Lowers FY 2013 RevPAR Guidance


Wednesday, 6 Nov 2013 05:33pm EST 

Hersha Hospitality Trust announced that for the fourth quarter of 2013, it expects total consolidated RevPAR growth in the range of 1.0% to 2.0% and Same-store consolidated RevPAR growth in the range of -0.50% to -1.0%. For fiscal 2013, it expects total consolidated RevPAR growth in the range of 4.5% to 5.5% and Same-store consolidated RevPAR growth in the range of 4.0% to 5.0%. 

Company Quote

7.4
0.09 +1.23%
26 Nov 2014