Huhtamaki Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Huhtamaki Oyj's Subsidiary Acquires 51% of Webtech Labels Private Limited
Huhtamaki Oyj announced that its subsidiary in India has acquired 51% of the shares in privately held Webtech Labels Private Limited for a debt free purchase price of approximately EUR 7 million. Webtech Labels Private Limited is specialized in manufacturing high-end pressure sensitive labels, especially to pharmaceutical customers. The annual net sales of the company are approximately EUR 10 million. The acquisition complements the Flexible Packaging segment's existing product portfolio.
Latest Developments for Huhtamaki Oyj
- Huhtamaki Oyj makes EUR 20 mln acquisition of BCP Fluted Packaging Ltd
- Huhtamaki Oyj Divests Foodservice Business in Italy
- Huhtamaki Oyj Considers Closing Viul Plant in Norway; to Reorganize Foodservice Plastics Unit in Alf, Germany and Carry out Strategic Review of Foodservice Plastics Unit in Italy
- Huhtamaki Oyj Announces New Chairman and Elects Auditor
Latest Key Developments in Paper
- Investment AB Kinnevik sells 25.1 pct in BillerudKorsnas to Swedish institutions-DJ
- Investment Kinnevik AB sells entire stake in BillerudKorsnas
- Meadwestvaco Corp announces completion of the sale of U.S. Forestlands to Plum Creek and establishment of a partnership for its South Carolina Real Estate Assets
- Share this
- Digg this