Huhtamaki Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Huhtamaki Oyj Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of EUR 0.56 per Share; Announces Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board Mikael Lilius to Step Down
Huhtamaki Oyj announced that its Board of Directors proposes that a dividend of EUR 0.56 per share would be paid based on the balance sheet adopted for the financial period ended on December 31, 2012. The dividend is proposed to be paid to a shareholder who on the dividend record date April 30, 2013 is registered as a shareholder in the Company's shareholders' register held by Euroclear Finland Ltd. The Board of Directors proposes that the dividend would be paid on May 8, 2013. For fiscal year 2011, the Company paid a dividend of EUR 0.46 per share. The Company also announced that Mr. Mikael Lilius, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company has notified the Company that he will not be available for re-election to the Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on April 25, 2013.
Latest Developments for Huhtamaki Oyj
- Huhtamaki Oyj makes EUR 20 mln acquisition of BCP Fluted Packaging Ltd
- Huhtamaki Oyj Divests Foodservice Business in Italy
- Huhtamaki Oyj Considers Closing Viul Plant in Norway; to Reorganize Foodservice Plastics Unit in Alf, Germany and Carry out Strategic Review of Foodservice Plastics Unit in Italy
- Huhtamaki Oyj Announces New Chairman and Elects Auditor
Latest Key Developments in Paper
- Investment AB Kinnevik sells 25.1 pct in BillerudKorsnas to Swedish institutions-DJ
- Investment Kinnevik AB sells entire stake in BillerudKorsnas
- Meadwestvaco Corp announces completion of the sale of U.S. Forestlands to Plum Creek and establishment of a partnership for its South Carolina Real Estate Assets
- Share this
- Digg this