Provider: Wright Reports
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Maroc Telecom SA Confirms FY 2012 Operating Margin (EBITA) Guidance
Maroc Telecom SA announced it confirms its expectations to report fiscal year 2012 operating margin (EBITA) of around 38%. The Company also expects to report cash flow from operations (CFFO) stable at MAD 11.5 billion.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Vivendi SA Signs Definitive Agreement with Etisalat to Sell Its 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom)
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Signs Share Purchase Agreement of Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom) Confirms FY 2013 EBITDA Guidance
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Announces Extension of Binding Offer and Exclusivity Period for Negotiations of Acquiring Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- EU opens probe into Telefonica SA's German acquisition-Reuters
- Phonera says CEO and CFO leaves company in connection with sale of Phonera Foretag AB
- Telstra Corporation Ltd enters into agreement to sell CSL in HK
- HKT Trust and HKT Limited announces acquisition of entire issued share capital of CSLNW
- Share this
- Digg this