Provider: Wright Reports
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Eyeing Vivendi SA's Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA Stake-Reuters
Reuters reported that Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd is interested in buying Vivendi SA's 53% stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom). The former monopoly has submitted a preliminary expression of interest for the stake, valued at around $5.8 billion at the current market price. French conglomerate Vivendi SA is exploring selling several assets as part of an ongoing strategic review intended to pay down debt, boost a flagging share price and reduce the group's exposure to capital-intensive telecom businesses. Qatar Telecom, the state-owned operator, has hired J.P. Morgan Chase to advise it on a potential bid for the stake, sources told Reuters in December.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Vivendi SA Signs Definitive Agreement with Etisalat to Sell Its 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom)
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Signs Share Purchase Agreement of Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom) Confirms FY 2013 EBITDA Guidance
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Announces Extension of Binding Offer and Exclusivity Period for Negotiations of Acquiring Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- EU opens probe into Telefonica SA's German acquisition-Reuters
- Phonera says CEO and CFO leaves company in connection with sale of Phonera Foretag AB
- Telstra Corporation Ltd enters into agreement to sell CSL in HK
- HKT Trust and HKT Limited announces acquisition of entire issued share capital of CSLNW
- Share this
- Digg this