Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Maroc Telecom SA Bidders Defy Unrest In $6 Billion Sale; Qatar Telecom QSC, Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd, KT Corp And Others Submits Interest On Vivendi SA Stake-Reuters
Reuters reported that politics will play a major part in the sale of Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom). Vivendi SA, is in shrinking mode. It hasn’t had any trouble drumming up interest from far-flung corners of the world for its 53% stake in the listed North African telecoms operator. Qatar Telecom QSC, Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd and South Korea’s KT Corp, have all submitted expressions of interest. And France Telecom SA is also keeping an eye on the sale. Maroc Telecom offers a rare chance to take control of an operator in the region, but it is also a large and pricey acquisition. Any bidder would have to stump up as much as EUR6 billion ($7.9 billion) after extending the offer to minority shareholders, assuming the government of Morocco will want to hold onto its 30%.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom) confirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance
- Vivendi completes sale of Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA to Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA updates on FY 2013 dividend
- Vivendi SA announces sale closing of 53 percent in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA to Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Level 3 Communications Inc subsidiary announces pricing of private offering of senior notes
- Black Box Corp gives Q2 2015 revenue guidance; raises FY 2015 revenue guidance
- Level 3 Communications Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EBITDA outlook - Conference Call
- Windstream Holdings Inc to spin off assets into Publicly Traded REIT
- Share this
- Digg this