Provider: Wright Reports
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend and Issues FY 2013 Results Guidance
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA announced that the Supervisory Board of the Company has decided to propose the fiscal year 2012 ordinary dividend of MAD 7.4 per share, corresponding to MAD 6.50 billion globally. Accordingly, the Company announced that the dividend is payable as from May 31, 2013. Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA also announced that it expects for the fiscal year 2013 to maintain its EBIDTA (cash flows before interest payments) margin and forecasts a slight increase in its EBITDA-CAPEX (changes in net working capital - taxes).
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Vivendi SA CFO says sale of Maroc Telecom to Etisalat to be completed soon-Reuters
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste (Maroc Telecom) proposes FY 2013 dividend and gives FY 2014 outlook
- Vivendi SA Signs Definitive Agreement with Etisalat to Sell Its 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom)
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Signs Share Purchase Agreement of Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this