Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Lines Up $8 Billion Loan For Vivendi SA's Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA Stake Bid; Ooredoo QSC And KT Corp Also Bidders For Stake-Reuters
Reuters reported that Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd has lined up an $8 billion dual-tranche loan facility to finance its bid to acquire Vivendi SA's stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA. French media group Vivendi aims to offload its 53% holding in the Moroccan firm to help reduce its debt. Two other potential suitors are also fighting over it, state-owned Ooredoo QSC and South Korea's KT Corp. The stake has a market value of around $6 billion, and the winning bidder is expected to eventually make an offer to buy out the minority shareholders, which would add to the purchase price. Bidders are expected to arrange financing for the stake purchase ahead of making final offers to Vivendi, which are due at the end of April.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Vivendi SA CFO says sale of Maroc Telecom to Etisalat to be completed soon-Reuters
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste (Maroc Telecom) proposes FY 2013 dividend and gives FY 2014 outlook
- Vivendi SA Signs Definitive Agreement with Etisalat to Sell Its 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom)
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Signs Share Purchase Agreement of Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this