Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Announces Extension of Binding Offer and Exclusivity Period for Negotiations of Acquiring Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd announced that the validity period of the Company's (Etisalat) binding offer, and the period of exclusivity granted to Etisalat by Vivendi SA, for the acquisition of Vivendi SA's 53% stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom) have been extended until October 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Vivendi SA CFO says sale of Maroc Telecom to Etisalat to be completed soon-Reuters
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste (Maroc Telecom) proposes FY 2013 dividend and gives FY 2014 outlook
- Vivendi SA Signs Definitive Agreement with Etisalat to Sell Its 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom)
- Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd Signs Share Purchase Agreement of Vivendi SA 53% Stake in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this