Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste to acquire Etisalat assets in Africa
Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom):Signs agreement with Etisalat to acquire its subsidiaries located in Benin, Central African Republic, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Niger and Togo.Agreement also includes Prestige Telecom, established in Ivory Coast, providing IT services to operations of Etisalat in these countries.Transaction, for total consideration of $650 million, includes acquisition of Etisalat's majority stake in these operators, as well as shareholders loans.Realization of agreement is subject to certain number of conditions, in particular finalization of acquisition by Etisalat of Vivendi's stake in Maroc Telecom and approval from relevant authorities in countries where assets are located.
Latest Developments for Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA (Maroc Telecom) confirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance
- Vivendi completes sale of Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA to Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd
- Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA updates on FY 2013 dividend
- Vivendi SA announces sale closing of 53 percent in Itissalat Al Maghrib Ste SA to Emirates Telecommunication Corp Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd updates on proposed acquisition of shares in PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk. from Standard Chartered Private Equity Limited
- Fitch affirms Rostelekom OAO ratings
- EI Towers SpA approves business plan issuing FY 2014-2018 guidance
- Telecom Italia SpA says Board confers powers to management to change sale process of Telecom Argentina SA to Fintech
- Share this
- Digg this