Iberdrola - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Iberdrola SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA Announces Further Details On Iberdrola SA’s Equity Swap
ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS) announced that in relation to the previous announcement from July 27, 2012 regarding the deal with creditor Natixis to cancel the margin call on an equity swap worth EUR 1.4 billion (USD 1.72 billion) in 277,971,800 shares of Iberdrola SA, the Company has signed an amendment that payment will be in shares or in cash. In addition, in relation to the prepaid forward contract between Residencial Monte Carmelo SA, a subsidiary of ACS and Societe General, regarding the total of 492,545,762 Iberdrola’s shares, it has been signed an amendment that payment will be only in shares.
Latest Developments for Iberdrola SA
- Iberdrola SA sells 25 percent stake in Bahia Bizkaia Electricidad for 111 million euros-Reuters
- Iberdrola enters into concession agreement for Alto Tamega hydroelectric complex
- Iberdrola completes sale of 50 pct stake in NNB Development Company to Advance Energy UK Limited
- Spanish regulator probes Iberdrola over price manipulation-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Electric
- NTPC Ltd plans to raise 130.00 bln Indian Rupees-Business Standard
- TransAlta Corp reaffirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc sees FY 2014 EPS outlook at upper end prior range
- Dominion Resources Inc gives Q3 2014 EPS guidance in line with analysts' estimates; reaffirms FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Share this
- Digg this