Iberdrola - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Iberdrola SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bolivia Nationalizes Iberdrola SA 's Electricity Companies-Reuters
Reuters reported that on December 29, 2012 Bolivia nationalized two electricity distribution companies owned by Iberdrola SA. The Company will be compensated according to a valuation to be drawn up by an independent arbiter, adding that the measure was aimed at enhancing rural energy services. Iberdrola SA's units are Electropaz, which supplies around 470,000 customers in the cities of La Paz and El Alto; and Elfeo, which supplies approximately 80,000 customers in the city of Oruro. The nationalization also includes two small suppliers owned by the Company, which provide services to the distributors.
Latest Developments for Iberdrola SA
- Iberdrola enters into concession agreement for Alto Tamega hydroelectric complex
- Iberdrola completes sale of 50 pct stake in NNB Development Company to Advance Energy UK Limited
- Spanish regulator probes Iberdrola over price manipulation-Reuters
- Iberdrola and Mexican Federal Electricity Commission sign agreement for collaboration in energy sector
Latest Key Developments in Electric
- Reliance Power subsidiary signs Memorandum of Understanding to acquire 100pct of entire Hydro Power Portfolio of Jaiprakash Power Ventures
- Light SA sells entire stake in CR Zongshen E-Power Fabricadora de Veiculos SA
- DTE Energy Co reiterates FY 2014 operating earnings guidance
- American Electric Power reaffirms FY 2014 EPS outlook
- Share this
- Digg this