Centum Investment Company Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Centum Investment Company Ltd Acquires 45% Stake in Platcorp Holdings Limited through Consortium in Partnership with Cassia Capital Partners
Centum Investment Company Ltd announced the acquisition of a 45% shareholding in Platcorp Holdings Limited. Accordingly, the Company announced that the acquisition, led by Centum Investment Company Ltd, was made through a consortium in partnership with Cassia Capital Partners (Cassia) where Centum Investment Company Ltd owns a 79% stake in the consortium vehicle - Kilele Holdings Limited - and Cassia the remaining 21%. Centum Investment Company Ltd also announced that the investment in Platcorp Holdings Limited is in line with the Company's objective of increasing the Company's geographical asset diversification across the business' multiple asset classes. Platcorp Holdings Limited is the group holding company of Platinum Credit Limited, Kenya, Platinum Credit, Uganda Limited and Platinum Credit Limited, Tanzania and the Platinum Credit group of companies consists of non-banking, non-deposit taking micro lenders that provide emergency loans in East Africa. Financial terms of the investment were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Centum Investment Company Ltd
- Centum Investment Company Ltd wins tender for Lamu Coal 1000MW project in consortium
- Centum Investment Company Ltd announces intended acquisition of 66 pct stake in K-REP Bank Limited
- Centum Investment Company Ltd makes offer for Rea Vipingo Plantations Ltd-Reuters
- Centum Investment Company Ltd to Acquire 73.35% Shares in Genesis Kenya Investment Management Limited
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Eaton Vance Corp increases quarterly dividend
- Mastermind Capital Ltd announces placing of existing shares and subscription of new shares under general mandate
- Kings Arms Yard VCT Plc announces change in auditor
- Northern Trust Corp selected by Leading London Pension Schemes for 1.9 bln Pounds Mandate
- Share this
- Digg this