Incap Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Incap Oyj Plans to Combine its Business with Inission AB; Purchase Price to Be Paid through Directed Share Issue towards Inission
Incap Oyj announced that following the financing arrangement published on July 22, 2013 and the directed share issue related to that arrangement, the Swedish contract manufacturer Inission AB becomes the Company's largest shareholder with ownership corresponding to approximately 26% of Incap's total share capital. The comprehensive arrangement agreed between the parties signed on July 21, 2013 includes an option for Inission AB to combine and unite Inission AB's business operations with Incap. The use of this option shall be notified by Inission AB by the end of the year 2013. The consummation of the option is conditional to the approval of the shareholders' meeting of Incap and Inission's financial partners, as well as granting of exemption by Financial Supervisory Authority. If the option is used, the uniting of Incap and Inission will be carried out by Incap acquiring Inission AB's subsidiaries' shares and business operations. If the transaction is consummated in accordance with the agreement conditions, Incap will pay the purchase price by directing a new share issue to Inission in two phases. In the first phase, the value of the new shares issued will correspond to 70% of the total purchase price with the new shares being issued in connection with the consummation of the agreement. The remaining 30% of the purchase price will be paid through a second directed share issue two weeks after Incap has published its financial statements for 2013.
Latest Developments for Incap Oyj
- Incap Oyj Concludes Co-Operative Negotiations; 11 Persons to Be Terminated
- Incap Oyj Announces Layoffs in Estonia
- Incap Oyj Lowers Financial Guidance for H2 2013 and Specifies Full FY 2013 Financial Outlook
- Incap Oyj to Launch Co-Operative Negotiations in Corporate Services Potentially Leading to Reductions Affecting Approximately 16 Employees
Latest Key Developments in Electrical
- KAGA ELECTRONICS CO LTD announces dissolution of subsidiary
- SUZUKI CO LTD completes establishment of joint venture with PT. GLOBAL TEKNINDO EKSELTAMA
- Standex International Corp names David Dunbar president and chief executive officer
- Hexatronic Scandinavia publ AB appoints OhrlingsPricewaterhouseCoopers AB as auditor
- Share this
- Digg this