Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd Announces Placement To Strategic Investor
Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd has agreed to a placement under section 708(8) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) to a key strategic investor. The placement is for 2,225,000 shares at an issue price of $0.45 to raise $1,001,250. The placement will be settled on September 26, 2013. As the placement will be settled after the record date for the Renounceable Pro-Rata Entitlements Offer (“Offer”) the recipient will not be entitled to participate in the Offer. The placement is within the 15% limit set out in Listing Rule 7.1 and does not require shareholder approval. Veritas Securities Limited acted as Corporate Advisor to the Company for the Share Placement.
Latest Developments for Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd
- Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd Completes Institutional Component of Capital Raising
- Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd Announces Capital Raising
- Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd Announces Holding Interest Of Excalib-Air Pty Ltd
- ASX Admits Indoor Skydive Australia Group Ltd To The Official List
Latest Key Developments in Leisure
- Fenerbahce Futbol AS acquires 80 percent stake in Fenerbahce Spor Urunleri Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
- Kenkou Corp Inc offers takeover bid for shares of Geo Dinos Co Ltd
- SFX Entertainment Inc acquires paylogic
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Flex Resorts and Real Estate Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statements
- Share this
- Digg this