Infrastructure Materials Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
INTER RAO YEES OAO to Place RUB 60 Billion in Bonds-Interfax
Interfax reported that the Board of Directors of Inter RAO Finance, a subsidiary of INTER RAO YEES OAO (Inter RAO), has approved placement of four bond series each totaling RUB 15 billion, the company said in materials. All four series (01, 02, 03 and 04) consist of 15 million 10-year bonds, each with par value RUB 1,000. Inter RAO is the guarantor for the bonds.
Latest Developments for Infrastructure Materials Corp
- Infrastructure Materials Corp Completes Private Placement; Enters Into Debt Conversion Agreement With Mont Strategies Inc-Form 8-K
- Infrastructure Materials Corp Announces Fully Subscribed Private Placement
- Infrastructure Materials Corp Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Infrastructure Materials Corp Appoints New CEO
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Vulcan Materials Co completes sale of Florida cement and concrete assets
- Cementir Holding SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 outlook with EBITDA guidance in-line with analysts estimates
- Anjani Portland Cement Ltd announces disinvestment
- JK Holdings Co Ltd announces appointment of new president
- Share this
- Digg this