Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

IGE+XAO SA Announces Take Over of Its Danish Distributor IGE+XAO Danmark A/S


Tuesday, 5 Nov 2013 03:00am EST 

IGE+XAO SA announced that it has taken over the software distribution company IGE+XAO Danmark A/S formerly CADdy Danmark A/S. IGE+XAO SA, which has held 49% of the company since 2001, has purchased the remaining 51% of the share capital. This acquisition allows the Company to improve its position in Europe, in particular in Northern Europe. 

Company Quote

57.95
0.95 +1.67%
19 Dec 2014