Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Consortium In Talks With American International Group Inc To Buy 81% Of ILFC Holdings Inc-Reuters
Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 01:40pm EDT 

Reuters reported that a private consortium is seeking to raise a $2.1 billion syndicated loan to back the purchase of an 81% stake in US insurer American International Group's aircraft leasing unit ILFC Holdings Inc, banking sources said on October 24, 2013. AIG said in December 2012 that it had reached an agreement to sell a stake of up to 90% of California-based ILFC to a consortium of investors, based mainly in China, for $4.7 billion. The investor group - P3 Investments and Taiwan's Fubon Group - is now buying an 81% stake and AIG will hold the remaining 19%, the sources said. This proposal is still at a preliminary stage, but a draft term sheet for a $2.1 billion acquisition loan has already been sent to potential lenders, they added.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.
Search Stocks