Immunicum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Immunicum AB Completes Treatment of Last Patient in Its Kidney Cancer Vaccine Phase I/II-Study
Immunicum AB announced that the last scheduled patient in the Company's phase I/II study in metastatic renal cancer received the concluding dose of the cancer vaccine INTUVAX. The study is conducted at the University Hospital in Uppsala and at Norrland University Hospital. A total of 12 patients with metastatic renal cancer have been treated with the cancer vaccine INTUVAX and the results have so far shown promise. On May 20, Immunicum reported a status update where the Company concluded that no serious vaccine-related adverse events have been recorded and that the immune system appears to be activated specifically against cancer. In addition, immunological findings suggest that the immune system also has an effect on metastases and not only in the primary tumor where the vaccine was administered. No patients have yet passed away and survival data for patients with poor prognosis already looks promising. Two patients in this subgroup have thus far shown an average survival of about 14 months, which may be compared to the expected median survival of 5 months for untreated patients and about 8 months for patients treated with existing therapies, such as Sutent, that are also associated with adverse effects. In parallel with the completion of the phase I/II-study in renal cancer, Immunicum will intensify its work in the fall with planning the upcoming phase II-trial in renal cancer and focus on the initiation of the Company’s newly approved phase I/II-trial in liver cancer.
Latest Developments for Immunicum AB
- Immunicum reports preliminary regression data after add-on therapy with tyrosine kinase inhibitors and continued compelling survival data from phase I/II-study in renal cell carcinoma
- Immunicum completes private placement and resolves rights issue bringing about SEK 100 mln
- Immunicum AB submits final report for phase I/II trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma showing positive safety data and promising survival data
- Immunicum AB reports promising preclinical results for its CD70 technology in adoptive immunotherapy
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- MEDINET Co Ltd announces trial results in pilot study of autologous tumor lysate-loaded dendritic cell vaccination combined with sunitinib for metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- arGEN X BV announces positive preclinical results for ARGX-113
- iCo Therapeutics Inc announces positive Oral Amphotericin B study results
- MediciNova, Inc announces positive interim results of Phase 2a Study of MN-166 in Opioid Dependence
- Share this
- Digg this