Immunicum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Immunicum AB announces positive results for cancer vaccine INTUVAX in treatment of kidney cancer
Immunicum AB:Says it announced positive survival data from a clinical phase I/II-study with the therapeutic cancer vaccine INTUVAX for the treatment of metastatic renal cancer.Says clinical phase I/II-study, initiated in Feb. 2012, includes 12 patients, each treated with two intratumoral injections/vaccinations with INTUVAX, two weeks apart, after which their cancer affected kidney, as part of the standard treatment, was surgically removed.Says vaccination with INTUVAX did not have any negative impact on patients' general condition and no serious vaccine-related adverse events have been reported.
Latest Developments for Immunicum AB
- Immunicum AB reports continued promising survival data for INTUVAX-treated renal cancer patients
- Immunicum AB presents updated survival results for Intuvax-treated renal cancer patients
- Immunicum reports preliminary regression data after add-on therapy with tyrosine kinase inhibitors and continued compelling survival data from phase I/II-study in renal cell carcinoma
- Immunicum completes private placement and resolves rights issue bringing about SEK 100 mln
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Advaxis Inc completes $17 mln financing
- FDA accepts IND application for Radius Health's investigational drug RAD1901 being developed for potential use in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc submits orphan drug designation application to US FDA for treatment of Retinal Artery occlusion with product candidate MANF
- Carna Biosciences Inc expects extraordinary loss for Q4 2014 and issues consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this