Immunicum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Immunicum AB announces positive results for cancer vaccine INTUVAX in treatment of kidney cancer
Immunicum AB:Says it announced positive survival data from a clinical phase I/II-study with the therapeutic cancer vaccine INTUVAX for the treatment of metastatic renal cancer.Says clinical phase I/II-study, initiated in Feb. 2012, includes 12 patients, each treated with two intratumoral injections/vaccinations with INTUVAX, two weeks apart, after which their cancer affected kidney, as part of the standard treatment, was surgically removed.Says vaccination with INTUVAX did not have any negative impact on patients' general condition and no serious vaccine-related adverse events have been reported.
Latest Developments for Immunicum AB
- Immunicum reports preliminary regression data after add-on therapy with tyrosine kinase inhibitors and continued compelling survival data from phase I/II-study in renal cell carcinoma
- Immunicum completes private placement and resolves rights issue bringing about SEK 100 mln
- Immunicum AB submits final report for phase I/II trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma showing positive safety data and promising survival data
- Immunicum AB reports promising preclinical results for its CD70 technology in adoptive immunotherapy
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Immune Design Corp announces pricing of initial public offering
- Pfenex Inc announces pricing of initial public offering
- Gene Techno Science Co Ltd to receive research subsidy from Northern Advancement Center for Science & Technology
- Incyte Corp announces top-line results from RELIEF trial of Ruxolitinib in patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Share this
- Digg this