Immunicum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Immunicum completes private placement and resolves rights issue bringing about SEK 100 mln
Immunicum AB:Completes private placement of 3,500,000 shares at a price of 16.00 Swedish crowns.Says has raised in total 56 million Swedish crowns before issue costs.Says the issue was directed towards a group of qualified Swedish and international investors.Resolves rights issue of new shares, raising a maximum of 44,080,000 crowns.Offers up to 2,755,000 new shares.Says five existing shares entitle the holder to subscribe for one new share.Sets subscription price at 16.00 crowns per share, which corresponds to the price in the private placement.Subscription period runs May 14-28.Says the rights issue is fully underwritten.The share issues will together bring Immunicum gross proceeds of about 100 million Swedish crowns.
Latest Developments for Immunicum AB
- Immunicum AB reports continued promising survival data for INTUVAX-treated renal cancer patients
- Immunicum AB presents updated survival results for Intuvax-treated renal cancer patients
- Immunicum reports preliminary regression data after add-on therapy with tyrosine kinase inhibitors and continued compelling survival data from phase I/II-study in renal cell carcinoma
- Immunicum AB submits final report for phase I/II trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma showing positive safety data and promising survival data
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Jaguar Animal Health, Inc initiates filing of first new Animal Drug application with FDA
- Qiagen Marseille receives offer from management team to acquire some of its assets
- Qiagen Marseille receives offer from management team to acquire some of its assets; Qiagen NV to launch public tender offer
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd announces positive Phase 2a Data for VB-111 in Recurrent Thyroid Cancer
- Share this
- Digg this