Royal Imtech NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Imtech NV to Acquire EMC Talotekniikka Oy
Royal Imtech NV (Imtech) announced that the Company is to acquire the Finnish technical services provider EMC Talotekniikka Oy. The acquisition price is in line with Imtech's previous acquisitions in Finland and will be paid in cash. The acquisition will immediately contribute to the earnings per share. EMC Talotekniikka is engaged in technical services market with national coverage through 11 branches in three regions in northern, central and southern Finland. There are four business units: Building Systems, Technical Services, Pipeline Renovation and Products & Prefabrication.
Latest Developments for Royal Imtech NV
- Royal Imtech NV Announces Reorganization-DJ
- Royal Imtech NV Announces Retirement of Mr. Rene van der Bruggen and Appointment Mr. Gerard van de Aast as New CEO
- Royal Imtech NV to Distribute No FY 2012 Dividend
- Royal Imtech NV Maintains FY 2012 EBITA Outlook; Issues FY 2015 Revenue Guidance Above Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Koh Brothers Group Ltd Announces Striking Off Of Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- Geumhwa Plant Service & Construction Ltd to Acquire Max Power
- Sinohydro Group Ltd Issues FY 2013 First Short-term Financing Notes
- Teixeira Duarte SA's Subsidiary Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- Share this
- Digg this