Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
INGC.PA - Event Transcript of Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA conference call, Feb. 19, 2014 / 12:00PM ET
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ingenico SA Confirms FY 2012 Guidance
Ingenico SA announced that it is confirming its revenue and profitability guidance for fiscal year 2012. The Group should post an organic growth in revenue greater than 8.3 % at constant exchange rates and on a like-for-like basis. This means that on a reported basis, i.e., including the impact of exchange rates and the contribution of businesses acquired in 2012, Ingenico SA expects revenue to exceed EUR 1.140 billion. Ingenico SA likewise confirms its profitability outlook, with EBITDA margin of 18.3 % or above. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analyst on average are expecting the Company to report full year 2012 revenue of EUR 1.11904 billion and EBITDA of EUR 207.24 million.
Latest Developments for Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA
- Ingenico SA gives FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- Ingenico SA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend
- Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA completes divestiture of TransferTo and confirms FY 2016 revenue outlook
- Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA Updates on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance and Issues FY 2016 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Computer
- Dot Hill Systems Corp gives Q1 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Celxpert Energy Corp announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Logitech International SA sees FY 2014 outlook at high end of prior range; raises FY 2015 outlook
- Digitech Systems Co., Ltd. announces default of loan
- Share this
- Digg this