Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA Issues FY 2016 Revenue Guidance Below Analyst' Estimates and Plans to Launch Dividend Policy
Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA announced that, for the fiscal year 2016, the Company targets to sustain profitable growth, with revenue over EUR 1,800.00 million, while improving its operational performance with an EBITDA margin above 20%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2016 revenue of EUR 1,657.50 million. Moreover, the Company plans to implement a dividend policy, with a payout ratio of 35%.
Latest Developments for Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA
- Compagnie Industrielle et Financiere d'Ingenierie Ingenico SA raises low end of prior FY 2014 revenue outlook to a range above analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ingenico enters exclusive negotiations to buy GlobalCollect; raises FY 2016 outlook
- Ingenico gives FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- Ingenico SA gives FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
Latest Key Developments in Computer
- Crossroads Systems Inc files registration statement for proposed offering of series H preferred stock and warrants to purchase common stock
- CIL Holdings Ltd gives FY 2014 loss outlook
- Taiwan Chi Cheng Enterprise Co Ltd announces change in investment framework
- AEWIN Technologies Co Ltd announces change of chairman
- Share this
- Digg this