Inside Secure SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Inside Secure SA Announces Creation of New Business Divisions
Inside Secure SA announced the restructuring of the Company around two business divisions, Security and Secure Transactions, which replace the previous business organization. The Mobile Security division deals with mobile communication matters, to provide a comprehensive suite of embedded security solutions for all mobile devices. The Secure Transactions division deals with high security issues for smart cards, ID, payments but also all transactions involved in the M2M and Internet of Things universe.
Latest Developments for Inside Secure SA
- Inside Secure SA Completes the Acquisition of Embedded Security Solutions (ESS)
- Inside Secure SA Announces Acquisition of Embedded Security Solutions
- Inside Secure SA Confirms FY 2012 Guidance
- Inside Secure SA Announces The Full Exercise Of The Over-allotment Option, Increasing Amount Of Initial Public Offering To Approximately EUR79.3 Million
Latest Key Developments in Semiconductors
- SumCo Corp raises full-year consolidated revenue outlook for FY 2013
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corp gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates
- Sequans Communications SA announces exercise and closing of over-allotment option
- Mitsui High Tec Inc raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this