Intellecta AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Intellecta AB Initiates Share Repurchase Program
Intellecta AB announced that it has decided that the Company, authorized by the Annual General Meeting on May 10, 2012, has decided to repurchase its own class B shares. The share repurchase may take place until the moment the Company after each transaction would hold a maximum of 10% of all shares in the Company. Shares can be repurchased until the next Annual General Meeting, that is in the period from May 22, 2012 to May 12, 2013. The share repurchase can be performed 30 days after the publication of the interim or annual report at earliest.
Latest Developments for Intellecta AB
- Intellecta AB Completes Acquisition of Propeople Group ApS
- Intellecta AB Acquires Majority Stake in Propeople Group ApS; Expects to Acquire Nordic Service Office, Company Issues Q3 2013 EBT Guidance
- Intellecta AB Completes Divestment of Business Area Infolog; Company to Propose Extraordinary Dividend of SEK 6 Per Share
- Intellecta AB's Rewir Launches Wow by Rewir
Latest Key Developments in Business
- TANSEISHA CO LTD raises consolidated full-year outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Academies Australasia Group Ltd announces acquisition and divestment
- Vocation Ltd announces admission and commencement of official quotation
- PHI Group Inc to acquire majority interest in Nord Energy Co. Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this