Intellecta AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Intellecta AB Updates on Sale of Infolog Business
Intellecta AB announced that the Company's intention to sell its Infolog business has been approved by Konkurrensverket (the Swedish Competition Authority). Following on that the Infolog business, including Ineko AB, Stralins Grafiska AB and OnTime Lager och Distribution AB will be sold to Investeringsfonden Accent Equity 2012. The transaction is expected to take place on August 31, 2013. Enterprise value of the Infolog business is estimated to SEK 200.5 million. Additionally, an earn-out of maximum of SEK 7 million may be expected based on the Infolog's performance in 2013. Intellecta expects to receive between SEK 123 million and SEK 130 million in net cash; approximately SEK 101 million after completion of the transaction and approximately SEK 22.4 million in a form of a two-year promissory note with coupon rate of 6.5%. In connection with the transaction approximately SEK 60 million of interest-bearing liabilities will be carried forward with Infolog. Following on that Intellecta's interest-bearing debt will be SEK 3 million. Intellecta's capital gain related to the transaction is estimated to be approximately SEK 56 million.
Latest Developments for Intellecta AB
- Intellecta acquires digital agency; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Intellecta AB Completes Acquisition of Propeople Group ApS
- Intellecta AB Acquires Majority Stake in Propeople Group ApS; Expects to Acquire Nordic Service Office, Company Issues Q3 2013 EBT Guidance
- Intellecta AB Completes Divestment of Business Area Infolog; Company to Propose Extraordinary Dividend of SEK 6 Per Share
Latest Key Developments in Business
- PRGX Global Inc announces appointment of Ronald E. Stewart as permanent Chief Executive Officer
- InterCloud Systems Inc announces agreement to acquire Integration Partners-NY Corp. and $11,625,000 convertible debenture financing
- Prestige International Inc raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- ANGLE plc raises 6.2 mln pounds from sale of Geometrics
- Share this
- Digg this