Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

International Industries Ltd Recommends Final Cash Dividend


Tuesday, 3 Sep 2013 08:00pm EDT 

International Industries Ltd announced that the Board of Director have decided to recommend the payment of a 22.5% final cash dividend for fiscal 2012 at PKR 2.25 per share in addition to the interim dividend of 10% already paid, making a total dividend of 32.5% i.e PKR 3.25 per share for the year ended June 30, 2013. 

Latest Developments for International Industries Ltd

Company Quote

49.7
-0.28 -0.56%
2:53am EDT