IEC Professionnel Media SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
IEC Professional Media SA Announces Acquisitions
IEC Professional Media SA announced that on February 15, 2012, it acquired 100% of the share capital and voting rights of G2J.Com, a France-based company that provides videoconferencing and telepresence services for business meetings. The acquisition amounts to EUR 4 million and may be increased by up to EUR 2.3 million. It was financed partly via a bank loan. IEC Professional Media SA also announced that on January 24, 2012, Cap' Location acquired 100% of the share capital and voting rights of EURL Timecode Services, a company offering broadcast material leasing services. The acquisition amounts to EUR 200,000 and was financed via the Company's own funds.
Latest Developments for IEC Professionnel Media SA
- IEC Professionnel Media SA Pays Exceptional Dividend from Share Premiums Account; Announces Details of Share Repurchase Program
- IEC Professionnel Media SA Announces Death of Mr. Alain Cotte, Chairman and CEO; Appointment of New Chairman and CEO
- IEC Professional Media SA Announces Acquisitions
- IEC Professional Media SA Finalizes Merger with Avest
Latest Key Developments in Business
- Japan Asia Group Ltd announces sale of shares in Asia Air Survey Co Ltd by subsidiary and expects extraordinary loss for Q3 of FY 2014
- MPAY SA appoints chairman of management board
- EnerNOC Inc enters into joint venture with Marubeni Corp to deploy Demand Response in Japan
- Site Group International Ltd completes acquisition of Romea Training
- Share this
- Digg this