ONGC Videsh Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Videocon Industries Ltd announces divestment of Mozambique offshore asset to ONGC Videsh Limited and Oil India Ltd
Videocon Industries Ltd:Refers to the announcement made on June. 25, 2013.Says its Mauritius based subsidiary Videocon Mauritius Energy Limited (VMEL) has, in terms of the share sale and purchase agreement (the SSPA) executed on June. 25, 2013 with ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) and Oil India Ltd (OIL).Says it has completed the sale of its 100 pct stake in Videocon Mozambique Rovuma 1 Ltd (VMRL).Say VMRL holds 10 pct participating interest in the Offshore Area 1 in Rovuma Basin In Mozambique (the Offshore Area 1), which recently has had series of sizeable natural discoveries.
Latest Developments forONGC Videsh Ltd
- NK Verma takes over as ONGC Videsh Ltd's MD-Business Standard
- Videocon Industries Ltd's VMEL sells VMRL to ONGC Videsh Ltd and OIL India Ltd
- ONGC Videsh Ltd to raise loans to meet capex in FY 2015-Business Standard
- ONGC Videsh Ltd Blocks Chinese Bid To Buy Stake In Brazilian Oilfield-Business Standard
Latest Key Developments inIntegrated
- Eni SpA discovers gas field in the Egyptian offshore at Zohr Prospect
- Total SA Sells North Sea Midstream Assets for £585 Million
- Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA intends to offer 3 billion Brazilian reais in debentures
- Brazil to offer deal with firms involved in Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA scandal-paper - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this