ISOteam Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Isoteam Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Subsidiary
Isoteam Ltd announced that the Company has incorporated a 51%-owned subsidiary in Singapore known as Zara @ ISOTeam Pte. Ltd. (Zara @ ISOTeam). Zara @ ISOTeam was incorporated with an issued and paid-up share capital of S$100,000 divided into 100,000 ordinary shares. The Company holds 51% of its total issued share capital with the remaining 49% held by Mr Chin Wai Tuck who is unrelated to any of the Company’s directors or controlling shareholders. Zara @ ISOTeam is engaged in the provision of home retrofitting and fitting out services primarily to owners of landed properties to cater to the various maintenance and property enhancement needs to their houses. The incorporation of Zara @ ISOTeam was funded from the net proceeds raised from the Company’s initial public offering.
Latest Developments for ISOteam Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this