Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
$175.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

ITV Plc Acquires Thinkfactory Media-Reuters


Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 03:20am EDT 

Reuters reported that ITV Plc announced that it has acquired thinkfactory media. ITV will pay an upfront cash consideration of $30Million for a 65% stake. Terms also include a put and call option to buy the remaining 35% of the Company. 

Company Quote

207.4
3.1 +1.52%
22 Jul 2014