Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
$99.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Illinois Tool Works Inc Lowers FY 2013 Guidance; Issues Q3 2013 EPS Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates; Comments On Q3 2013 Revenue Guidance


Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013 08:01am EDT 

Illinois Tool Works Inc announced that for fiscal 2013, it expects diluted income per share (EPS) from continuing operations to be in a range of $4.10-$4.30 and assumes total revenue growth range of 0.5%to 2.5%. For third quarter of 2013, it expects diluted income per share (EPS) from continuing operations to be in a range of $1.06-$1.16 and assumes a total revenue growth range of 3% to 5%. The Company reported revenue of $17.924 billion in fiscal 2012. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts were expecting the Company to report EPS of $1.13 on revenue of $4.239 billion for the third quarter of 2013; EPS of $4.23 for fiscal 2013. 

Company Quote

85.63
-0.15 -0.17%
23 Jul 2014