Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S Announces Results of Erik Olesens Ejendomsselskab A/S' Offer for Company's Shares
Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S announced the result of Erik Olesens Ejendomsselskab A/S' offer for all shares in the Company. The result of the tender offer is that Erik Olesens Ejendomsselskab at the offer period expiration time on February 13, 2013, at. 20.00 Danish time, possesses or has received valid acceptances for approximately 78.3% of the share capital and voting rights in Jensen og Moller Invest A/S (excluding the treasury shares) corresponding to approximately 76.5%, including the Company's holding of treasury shares. The conditions for completion of the Offer are satisfied and the Offer will be implemented. Settlement of the tender offer will be made no later than February 19, 2013. Erik Olesens Ejendomsselskab will as soon as possible request the Board of Jensen og Moller Invest A/S to convene an extraordinary general meeting for the election of a new board.
Latest Developments for Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S
- Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S Specifies FY 2013 Financial Guidance
- Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S Maintains FY 2013 Earnings Guidance
- Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S Elects Christian Kruse-Madsen as Chairman
- Jensen og Moeller Invest A/S Proposes No Dividend for FY 2012 and Issues FY 2013 Earnings Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Richly Field China Development Ltd announces disposal of shares by Leung Ho Hing
- Standard & Poor’s upgrades corporate credit rating of Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliarios SA
- China Properties Investment Holdings Ltd announces completion of acquisition
- Hibernia REIT PLC announces admission to trading
- Share this
- Digg this