Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$426.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

JSW I spat Steel Ltd Updates On Scheme Of Amalgamation And Arrangement With JSW Building Systems Ltd, JSW Steel Coated Products Ltd And JSW Steel Ltd


Sunday, 2 Jun 2013 10:40pm EDT 

JSW I spat Steel Ltd announced that with reference to the announcement made on May 08, 2013, in relation to sanctioning of the Composite Scheme of Amalgamation and Arrangement amongst JSW ISPAT Steel Ltd (JSWISL), JSW Building Systems Ltd, JSW Steel Coated Products Ltd and JSW Steel Ltd and their respective shareholders and creditors (the Scheme) by the Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Bombay, JSW ISPAT Steel Ltd now announced that the Scheme has become effective from June 01, 2013, upon filing of the certified copy of the Order of the Hon'ble High Court of Bombay with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Bombay. The Appointed Date, in terms of the Scheme, is July 01, 2012. In terms of the sanctioned Scheme, the shareholders of JSWISL (transferor company) will be issued shares of JSW Steel Ltd in the following ratio: for every 72 fully paid-up equity shares of face value of INR10 each held in JSWIL, as on the record date to be fixed by JSW Steel Ltd, every equity shareholder of JSWISL will be entitled to receive 1 equity share of face value of INR10 each of JSW Steel Ltd, credited as fully paid-up; and for every 1 0.01% fully paid-up cumulative redeemable preference share of face value of INR10 each held in JSWISL, as on the record dare to be fixed by JSW Steel Ltd, every 0.01% cumulative redeemable preference shareholder of JSWISL will be entitled to receive 1 0.01% cumulative redeemable preference share of face value of INR10 each of JSW Steel Ltd.