Edition:
United States

Jyske Bank A/S (JYSK.CO)

JYSK.CO on Copenhagen Stock Exchange

379.60DKK
10:59am EDT
Change (% chg)

kr.-8.00 (-2.06%)
Prev Close
kr.387.60
Open
kr.381.80
Day's High
kr.387.70
Day's Low
kr.379.60
Volume
193,642
Avg. Vol
259,021
52-wk High
kr.399.80
52-wk Low
kr.275.30

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Jyske Bank ‍supervisory board plans extraordinary div. of DKK 5.60 per share ​
Friday, 2 Jun 2017 04:23am EDT 

June 2 (Reuters) - JYSKE BANK ::‍SUPERVISORY BOARD PROPOSES THAT AN EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND OF DKK 5.60 PER SHARE BE PAID AT NOMINAL VALUE OF DKK 10 CORRESPONDING TO A TOTAL DIVIDEND AMOUNT OF DKK 532M​.TOTAL DIVIDEND AMOUNT OF DKK 532M OF WHICH DKK 33M IS ATTRIBUTED TO SHARES COVERED BY CAPITAL REDUCTION ADOPTED BUT NOT YET IMPLEMENTED​.  Full Article

Jyske Bank plans issuance of senior debt in EUR
Monday, 22 May 2017 08:59am EDT 

May 22 (Reuters) - JYSKE BANK :JYSKE BANK PLANS ISSUANCE OF SENIOR DEBT IN EUR.ISSUANCE OF A EUR 500M 3 YEAR FLOATING RATE NOTE WILL FOLLOW IN NEAR FUTURE SUBJECT TO MARKET CONDITIONS..JYSKE BANK HAS MANDATED BNP PARIBAS, DZ BANK, JP MORGAN AND LBBW TO EXPLORE POSSIBILITIES OF ISSUING SENIOR DEBT.  Full Article

Jyske Bank Q1 pre-tax profit DKK 1.24 billion, above expectations
Tuesday, 2 May 2017 02:46am EDT 

May 2 (Reuters) - JYSKE BANK :Q1 PRE-TAX PROFIT DKK 1.24 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 936 MILLION).WILL MAKE A MOTION AT AN EGM IN Q2 OF 2017 FOR DISTRIBUTION OF AN EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND IN AMOUNT OF DKK 500M..Q1 CAPITAL RATIO: 17.6%, OF WHICH COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 CAPITAL RATIO WAS 15.8% AFTER DEDUCTION OF EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND (END OF 2016: 18.3% AND 16.5%).  Full Article

Jyske Bank: Issue of supplementary Tier 2 capital in the amount of EUR 300 mln
Thursday, 30 Mar 2017 10:02am EDT 

JYSKE BANK A/S : ISSUE OF SUPPLEMENTARY TIER 2 CAPITAL IN THE AMOUNT OF EUR 300M . ISSUED NEW SUPPLEMENTARY TIER 2 CAPITAL IN AMOUNT OF EUR 300M AT AN INTEREST RATE OF EUR MID SWAP + 1.9% .HAS ISSUED NEW SUPPLEMENTARY TIER 2 CAPITAL (12 NON-CALL 7) IN AMOUNT OF EUR 300M AT AN INTEREST RATE OF EUR MID SWAP + 1.9%, CORRESPONDING TO 3-MONTH CIBOR + 1.8%.  Full Article

Jyske Bank initiates new share buy-back programme
Wednesday, 1 Mar 2017 02:31am EST 

Jyske Bank A/S : Initiates new share buy-back programme . Share buy-back programme runs as from March 1, 2017 and up to and including September 29, 2017 .Buy-back programme covers a maximum value of up to 500 million Danish crowns ($70.91 million).  Full Article

Jyske Bank CEO sees 50 pct chance of "reasonable" 2017
Tuesday, 21 Feb 2017 03:15am EST 

Jyske Bank : The Danish bank sees a 50 percent chance of a "reasonable result" in 2017, 30 percent chance of a "normal year", and 20 percent chance of a "bad year", its chief executive Anders Dam says in a Reuters telephone interview . Dam says Jyske Bank will be among the last Danish banks to implement negative interest rates for retail clients . "If the other banks do it, and we are flooded with deposits as a result of that, we would have to it as well. But we have no plans to do it at the moment," Dam said. . Dam says he will not comment on whether Jyske Bank will raise contribution rates in its mortgage unit in 2017. . "We gave a guarantee for 2016. And we will not comment any further on our pricing," Dam said. . Shares opened down 3.1 percent but has since regained some of the loss and traded 1.3 percent down at 0803 GMT . For more on the Q4 earnings, click here: [nFWN1G602E] Further company coverage: [JYSK.CO] (Reporting by Teis Jensen, editing by Stine Jacobsen) ((copenhagen.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +45 33 96 96 55;)).  Full Article

Jyske Bank Q4 pre-tax profit at DKK 1.50 billion, above consensus
Tuesday, 21 Feb 2017 02:10am EST 

Jyske Bank A/S : Q4 net interest income 1.46 billion Danish crowns ($207.8 million) versus 1.43 billion crowns seen in Reuters poll . Q4 reversal of loan impairment charges 293 million crowns (Reuters poll loan impairment charges 46.4 million crowns) . Q4 pre-tax profit 1.50 billion crowns (Reuters poll 936 million crowns) . Proposes ordinary dividend in amount of about 500 million crowns for FY 2016 . It is anticipated that low level of interest rates and activity will affect earnings capacity of group in 2017 . With respect to home loans, net lending growth of 10 billion - 15 billion crowns is expected in 2017 .It is objective of group to generate return on opening equity of 8-12 percent after tax.  Full Article

Jyske Bank reports Q3 net interest income at DKK 1.60 bln
Thursday, 27 Oct 2016 02:06am EDT 

Jyske Bank : 9-Month net profit: 1,914 million Danish crowns ($280.74 million) (9-month 2015: 1,639 million crowns) . Q3 loan impairment charges 77 million crowns (Reuters poll 36.0 million crowns) . Q3 net interest income 1.60 billion crowns (Reuters poll 1.47 billion crowns) . Q3 pre-tax profit 901 million crowns (Reuters poll 837 million crowns) .It is intention of supervisory board, at AGM in March 2017, to propose a motion for distribution of ordinary dividend for financial year 2016 in line with dividend for FY 2015.  Full Article

Jyske Bank explores possibilities of issuing hybrid Tier 1 capital
Monday, 29 Aug 2016 03:02am EDT 

Jyske Bank : Explores the possibilities of issuing hybrid Tier 1 capital .Announced an adaption of capital structure to long term targets of a capital ratio of 17.5 pct and a core equity ratio of 14 pct.  Full Article

Jyske Bank Q2 pre-tax profit DKK 1.02 bln, above expectations
Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 02:14am EDT 

Jyske Bank : Q2 net interest income 1.45 billion Danish crowns ($220.5 million) (Reuters poll 1.48 billion crowns) . Q2 pre-tax profit 1.02 billion crowns (Reuters poll 696 million crowns) . Q2 reversal of loan losses 105 million crowns (loan losses in Reuters poll 67.6 million crowns) . "It is expected that sales of home loans will continue at a high pace, also in second half of year" .Supervisory board has decided to raise new share buy-back programme launched on July 1 by 500 million crowns to 1 billion crowns.  Full Article

Denmark's FSA says Jyske Bank's control with IT security not sufficient

* "Jyske Bank has not established sufficiently control and reporting on IT security. This has led to the risk that the management and board are not sufficiently familiar with the actual risk picture concerning IT," said Denmark's Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) in a report