Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Issues FY 2012 Guidance
Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd announced that the Company is expected to record a net loss for fiscal year 2012 due to losses arising from its newly started joint venture entity in Hong Kong and losses arising from its wholly-owned subsidiary in Malaysia due to a decrease in retail revenue as a result of the general slowdown and uncertainties in the global economy, coupled with higher selling and distribution expenses. The Group's operations in Singapore are expected to remain profitable in fiscal year 2012, despite general market conditions continuing to be challenging.
Latest Developments for Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Does Not Declare Dividend
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Announces Termination Of Memorandum Of Understanding In Relation To Proposed Joint Venture; Update On Proposed Diversification Of Business
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Proposes Diversification Of Business; Signs Memorandum Of Understanding In Relation To Proposed Joint Venture
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Pier 1 Imports Inc gives Q4 2014 guidance, sales outlook above estimates; reaffirms FY 2014 sales outlook, comparable store sales outlook; lowers FY 2014 earnings outlook
- Pier 1 Imports Inc declares quarterly cash dividend
- ICA Gruppen signs SEK 1 bln bilateral loan
- Norwegian regulatory extends review of ICA Gruppen AB and Norgesgruppen cooperation
- Share this
- Digg this