Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd's Subsidiary Announces Proposed Joint Venture
Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, KHL Marketing Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd (KHLM), has on June 25, 2013 entered into a joint venture agreement (the JV Agreement) with Ng Yeong Pang (NYP) and Eclat Office Club Pte. Ltd. (Eclat) (each a Party and collectively, the Parties) to jointly undertake the business of managing a serviced office (the Business) to be managed by, Eclat, the joint venture company (the Proposed Joint Venture).
Latest Developments for Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Does Not Declare Dividend
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Issues FY 2012 Guidance
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Announces Termination Of Memorandum Of Understanding In Relation To Proposed Joint Venture; Update On Proposed Diversification Of Business
- Kitchen Culture Holdings Ltd Proposes Diversification Of Business; Signs Memorandum Of Understanding In Relation To Proposed Joint Venture
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp agreement to acquire outstanding equity interests of Sleep Experts Partners, L.P
- BoConcept Holding A/S lowers FY 2013/2014 guidance
- Kresta Holdings Limited appoints Xianfeng Lu as Managing Director
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc lowers Q4 2013 comparable store sales guidance; lowers Q4 2013 EPS guidance
- Share this
- Digg this