Konecranes Abp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Konecranes Abp Comments on FY 2013 Financial Guidance
Konecranes Abp announced that based on the order book and the near-term demand outlook, the fiscal year 2013 sales are expected to be stable or slightly higher than in fiscal year 2012. The Company expects the fiscal year 2013 operating profit, excluding restructuring costs, to be approximately on the same level as in fiscal year 2012. The Company reported fiscal year 2012 sales of EUR 2,171.5 million and fiscal year 2012 operating profit of EUR 138.3 million. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 sales of EUR 2,192.09 million.
Latest Developments for Konecranes Abp
- Konecranes Abp Lowers FY 2013 Financial Guidance
- Konecranes Abp Announces Results of Statutory Negotiations; 51 Employees to Be Permanently Laid Off
- Konecranes Abp to Plans Personnel Reductions
- Konecranes Abp Expands Actions to Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs; Actions May Impact Maximum 600 People through Redundancies, Temporary Lay-Offs and Early Retirement
Latest Key Developments in Heavy
- Kamaz OAO issues FY 2014 net profit and sales revenue guidance-Interfax
- Uralmashzavod OAO announces changes in shareholding structure-AK&M
- STM to acquire majority stake in Kalugaput'mash OAO-Oreanda-Novosti
- Austin Engineering Ltd announces full-year earnings guidance for FY 2013/14 in Line with I/B/E/S Estimates
- Share this
- Digg this