Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Klovern AB Announces Appointment of Arbitration Panel for Buy-Out of Minority Shares in Dagon AB
Klovern AB announced that on July 17, 2012, the Swedish Companies Registration Office appointed attorney Stefan Kamlin as trustee for the minority shareholders in Dagon. An arbitration panel has been appointed to consider the matter of buying out the shares. The panel consists of attorney-at-law Viktor Magnell, appointed by Klovern, attorney-at-law Lars Millberg, appointed by the trustee, and former Justice of the Supreme Court, Hans Danelius, who will also chair the panel, appointed by the other two arbitrators. If the arbitration panel finds that Klovern is entitled to a buy-out, the panel shall determine the price to be paid for the minority shareholders' shares in Dagon. Interest shall be paid on this amount. Klovern may request advance vesting of title to the shares. Such a request may be granted only if there is entitlement to a buy-out, and security, approved by the arbitration panel, has been provided for the future purchase price and interest. If advance vesting of title is granted, a claim may also be made for advance payment to the shareholders of amounts approved by Klovern.
Latest Developments for Klovern AB
- Arbitration Panel Confirms Klovern AB's Right to Redeem Minority Shares in Dagon AB
- Klovern AB Sells Stake in Dios Fastigheter AB
- Klovern AB Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of SEK 1.50 per Common Share and SEK 10.00 per Preference Share
- Klovern AB's Prospectus Regarding SEK 500 Million Share Issue Approved and Registered by Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Longfor Properties Co's Fast Great succeeds in bid for Land in Chongqing
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- Share this
- Digg this