Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Kauno Energija AB Announces Proposal to Pay No FY 2012 Dividend
Kauno Energija AB announced that it will propose, at its General Meeting of Shareholders on April 30, 2013, to pay no dividend for fiscal year 2012.
Latest Developments for Kauno Energija AB
- Kauno Energija AB Announces Further Details Regarding Shares Sale Tender of Subsidiary
- Kauno Energija AB Announces Selling Procedures of Subsidiary
- Lietuvos Energija AB and Kauno Energija AB Sign Memorandum on Co-generation Power Plant in Petrasiunai with Plan to Establish Joint Venture
- Kauno Energija AB Appoints Mr. Valdas Lukosevicius as New Chairman of Management Board
Latest Key Developments in Utilities
- Qian Jiang Water Resources Development Co Ltd revises FY 2013 net profit outlook
- Shanghai Young Sun Investment Com., Ltd. announces change in subsidiary's shareholding structure
- Veolia Environnement VE SA comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 financial guidance and proposes FY 2014 and FY 2015 dividend
- Puncak Niaga Holdings Bhd does not declare dividend
- Share this
- Digg this