Provider: Wright Reports
Koon Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koon Holdings Ltd Enters Into Sale And Purchase Agreement With JKM Engineers Pte Ltd
Koon Holdings Ltd announced that the Company has entered into a sale and purchase agreement dated December 21, 2012 (the SPA) with JKM Engineers Pte Ltd. (JKM). The SPA relates to the Company’s purchase from JKM of 500,025 ordinary shares (the Sale Shares) in the capital of Econ Precast Pte Ltd. (EPPL) (constituting 25% of the issued and paid up share capital of EPPL) for a consideration of SGP 5.5 million in cash. The completion of the sale and purchase of the Sale Shares will take place on January 2, 2013. Consequently, EPPL will from January 2, 2013 be a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company as the Company now holds 100% of the issued and paid up share capital of EPPL. The Company’s additional investment in EPPL will be funded through the Company’s internal resources and is not expected to have any material impact on the earnings per share and/or net tangible assets per share of the Company for the financial year ending December 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Koon Holdings Ltd
- Koon Holdings Ltd Announces Completion Of Acquisition Of A Joint Venture Company
- Koon Holdings Ltd Issues H1 2013 Pre-Tax Loss Guidance
- Koon Holdings Ltd Announces Cessation Of Chief Executive Officer
- Koon Holdings Ltd Announces Change Of Name Of Subsidiary And Completion Of Acquisition Of Interests In Properties In Malaysia
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this